[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Reporting a concern

If you are being abused

You do not have to put up with it:

  • Tell someone you trust

  • Phone 0300 500 80 80 and tell us what is happening to you.

If someone you know is being abused

  • Make sure that they are safe (if possible)
  • Phone 0300 500 80 80 and tell us your concerns.

Please don't hesitate to tell us your concerns even if you are not sure.


In an emergency phone 999.

Find out more about what we mean by abuse.
By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close