[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future
Care Act page banner

People need care and support for many reasons. This can be because of their age, disability, health or the personal situation they find themselves in.

To get support from us you need to be eligible for our support and have a community care assessment.

Many other organisations provide care and support. Our arranging your own support page shows what's available from organisations across Nottinghamshire.

Use the links below to see what Nottinghamshire County Council provides.

Contact us about adult social care

If you cannot find the information you need on our website please don't hesitate to contact us.

Who to contact if you have a social care emergency out of office hours.

Do you provide social care?

There is a range of support for social care businesses to help them develop staff and grow their businesses. See our Supporting social care businesses page for more information on what's available.

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close