HIV and AIDS
We have specialist workers who can offer advice and support for people diagnosed with HIV and AIDS, and their carers. They have knowledge and skills in this area that can help you to live as independently as possible.
- support to help you at home
- support with emotional needs and planning for the future
- support in negotiating with people like employers, landlords and finance companies
- support with housing, insurance, employment and benefits advice
- assessment of carers needs and help to continue in a caring role.
Contact us about HIV and AIDS
For more information about the support available contact us by:
- Telephone: 0300 500 80 80.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Health Shop, Broad Street
Provide HIV and STI testing, clinical psychology and complimentary therapy services.
- Telephone: 0115 947 5414
Nottinghamshire Self Help Support Group
A user led, self help support group for people living with HIV in Nottinghamshire. It provides peer support, information and guidance
- Website: www.tagadere.org.uk
Terence Higgins Trust
Local office for information, advice and practical support. Open Monday to Friday between 9.30am to 5.30pm.