How to become a childminder

To become a childminder you can either:

  • apply to register with Ofsted
  • join the @Home Childcare childminding agency.

You can find more information about registering on the GOV.UK website.

Apply to register to Ofsted

You can apply to register with Ofsted by calling 0300 123 1231.

Join the childminding agency

You can join @Home Childcare by contacting:

Share this page?

Contact the Council

Find and talk with us online or contact us directly by online form, email, telephone, post or in person at one of our offices. Use our online form Visit us in person Call us on 0300 500 80 80