Leading on Attainment
Course title: Leading on Attainment
Course tutors: Early Years Specialist Teacher team
Target group: This course is for leaders and managers in private, voluntary and independent early years settings and experienced child-minders working with assistants.
About this course
Tier 3 of our package to support the implementation of the EYFS.
This course is for leaders and managers enabling them to understand their role in leading on attainment in their setting.
It is assumed that practitioners attending this course will have
- a firm understanding of the observation, assessment and planning process
- an effective key persons system in place and an understanding of the benefits of this
- a solid understanding of the EYFS statutory framework.
By the end of the course practitioners will be more confident in:
- leading and supporting good quality teaching and learning
- tracking and monitoring the children’s progress
- understanding the factors that impact on attainment
- using a range of information to set improvement priorities
- monitoring the use of Early Years Pupil Premium
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- NCC EY provider: £30
- City EY provider: £30
- City school: £60
- NCC school: £60
- External PVI provider: £50
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
|Date||Time||Venue||How to book|
|11 June 2018||1pm to 4pm||
Middle Street Resource Centre
|Book online using Eventbrite|
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your managers approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- Phone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org