Joint moderation of EYFS outcomes - Early Years Settings (PVI) and Schools
Course title: Joint moderation of EYFS Outcomes Early Years Settings (PVI) and Schools
Course tutor: Support to Schools and Early years specialist teachers
Course level: Leaders and Mangers of PVI settings working with children aged 3-5
Target groups: PVI Sector working with 3 and 4 year olds
Group size: 20 PVI (40 places for schools)
About this course
This event is the first in a number of planned events aimed at bringing schools and Early Years settings (PVI) together.
- to secure assessments of EYFS outcomes from 22 to 36mths and above
- to ensure consistency of assessments in PVI and schools
- to develop partnerships between PVI and school settings
- understanding of expectations for children
- confidence in making judgements
- a shared understanding of expectations across sectors
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- NCC EY provider: £30
- City EY provider: £30
- City school: £60
- External PVI provider: £50
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
Schools – Please note to book a place on this event please either:
Dates and venues
No current dates.
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager’s approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: email@example.com.