Good to Outstanding
Course title: Good to Outstanding
Course ref: GTO1
Course level: All levels
Target groups: Leaders and Managers in private, voluntary and independent early years settings. Settings must be currently rated good or outstanding by Ofsted. You will need to bring with you the following document:
- The Early Years Inspection Handbook - Published August 2015 - Reference no. 150068
About this course
The training will enable practitioners to:
- identify the essential elements of strong leadership
- reflect on current practice
- recognise outstanding practices and behaviours
- identify gaps in practice and provision
- consider planning for improvement
These aims will be met through a variety of activities and discussions which focus on:
- the characteristics of effective leaders, using a confidence schedule to identify strengths and areas for development
- evidence led improvement planning
- raising performance of the team
- the quality improvement cycle
- gap analysis
- agreeing improvement priorities
- focused improvement planning within the context of understanding the most recent grade descriptors and how they translate into practice.
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- NCC EY provider: £65
- City EY provider: £85
- City school: £150
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
|Date||Time||Venue||How to book|
You must use the Eventbrite link to book and pay for a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager’s approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day. If you have not booked on the course, you will be turned away.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.