Embedding the EYFS - planning and provision
Course title: Embedding the EYFS - planning and provision
Course administrator: Early years specialist teachers
Target group: Delegates need to have completed the New to the EYFS course. Be qualified NVQ2 or NVQ3 and a room leader or a key person in an early years setting or an experienced child-minder.
About the course
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- recognise and identify their role in supporting good attachment
- understand what makes a quality observation, assessment and planning process
- and have a growing confidence in using this
- use routines effectively to support children’s learning
- identify quality teaching and learning opportunities.
The course outcomes will be the same for all of the target groups listed above.
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- NCC EY provider: £50
- City EY provider: £50
- City school: £100
- NCC school: £100
- External PVI provider: £100
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your managers approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- Phone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org