The Creative Brain – Practical Creativity in Early Years
Course title: The Creative Brain – Practical Creativity in Early Years
Course Tutor: Ben Kingston-Hughes, Inspired Children
Target group: Leaders and Managers in PVI settings including practitioners who are room leaders.
Experienced Practitioners in Private, voluntary and Independent Early Years Settings and Schools.
Staff must be qualified to level 3 and be room leader, or leader and manager in an Early Years Setting.
Staff in Foundation units in schools are welcome to attend
About the course
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what creativity means in the Early Years and why it is important;
- Develop an enabling environment that supports children to explore their world with a sense of curiosity and wonder, and promotes creativity and imagination;
- Discuss the factors that support, encourage and nurture young children’s creativity;
- Explore the role of the Adult in extending creativity and critical thinking;
- Consider how we might work with parents to support children’s creativity and creative thinking;
- Consider how children’s progress in creative development can be recorded and monitored.
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- Nottinghamshire County Council Early Years provider £65
- Nottingham City Early Years Provider £85
- Nottinghamshire County Council school £150
- External PVI provider £150
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
|15 March 2018||9.30am to 3.30pm||
|Book online using Eventbrite|
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your managers approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: email@example.com.