Implementing British Values and the Prevent duty in the EYFS
Course title: Implementing British Values and the Prevent duty in the EYFS
Course ref: PBV
Course tutor: Achievement and Equality Consultant
Course level: All levels
Target groups: All early years practitioners
About this course
The training will cover the following learning outcomes:
- to practically explore our duties under the Equality Act 2010 to ensure settings are legally compliant
- to build practitioner confidence and knowledge in relation to the fundamental British Values agenda
- to consider the implications of the Prevent agenda and the new statutory duty for your setting
- to ensure everyday practice is inclusive of all groups so that children and families from all backgrounds feel welcome.
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- NCC EY provider: £30
- City EY provider: £30
- City school: £60
- NCC school: £60
- External PVI provider: £50
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
|Date||Time||Venue||How to book|
|7 June 2018||1pm to 4pm||
|Book online using Eventbrite|
You must use the Eventbrite link to book and pay for a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager’s approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day. If you have not booked on the course, you will be turned away.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place, please amend your booking on EventBrite. If a course is full, you can put your name on the event waiting list.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- Phone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org