< Back to: Welfare benefits

Universal Credit

A new benefit that will start to replace Income Support, Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income based Employment and Support Allowance, Housing Benefit and Working and Child Tax Credit for working age people from 2016. 

Further information

Visit the GOV.UK Universal Credit pages


Contact the Council

Find and talk with us online or contact us directly by online form, email, telephone, post or in person at one of our offices.

Facebook.com/Nottinghamshire Twitter.com/NottsCC Use our online form Visit us in person Call us on 0300 500 80 80