I want to be a personal assistant
Support with Confidence is a register of people who are looking for work as a personal assistant offering care and support services to people who need it.
As a personal assistant you will provide a range of services including:
- personal care such as helping someone get washed and dressed
- cleaning and housework
- shopping services
- preparing meals
- leisure and recreation activities
Becoming a personal assistant
If you are interested in becoming a personal assistant, or joining our Support with Confidence scheme, please complete our online application form.
To become a personal assistant you will undergo an induction which includes:
- an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
- relevant references as part of your application
- training including e-learning courses
- understanding how to meet our code of conduct.
Once you are registered and have completed the indcution you will be added to our directory of personal assistants on Nottinghamshire Help Yourself and anyone looking for support will be able to contact you. If you are offered a job, the individual will pay for the services directly.
Find out more
Contact our Support with Confidence Team by:
- Telephone: 0300 500 80 80
- email: email@example.com
If you are looking for support for yourself then visit our I'm looking for a personal assistant page.