Meals at Home
Our Meals at Home service supplies fresh and nutritious ready-made meals direct to your home to help you stay living independently. Read our leaflet to find out more about our services. We also offer Home from Hospital food packs.
Look through our Meals at Home brochure [PDF] which includes a list of our meal choices, pricing and general information.
Advantages of Meals at Home
There are a number of benefits to our Meals at Home service including:
- free delivery from friendly and professional drivers
- locally sourced ingredients
- a range of over 70 meals
- catering for special dietary requirements - see our soft food leaflet [PDF].
How to order
You can then choose your meals and place your order. You can order in three ways:
- use our online form to get in touch with us
- telephone 01623 490 015
- and if you are an existing customer you can give your next order to the person who delivers your meals.
You can choose to have your meals delivered frozen or hot.
How to pay for your meals?
There are three ways to pay:
- direct debit
- credit or debit card
- monthly invoice.