If you have Asperger's syndrome and live in Nottinghamshire there is a variety of support available from individuals and local organisations.
How to get support?
If you think you need social care support, start by looking at our Nottinghamshire Help Yourself website. Here you will find information and advice for adults with Asperger's syndrome.
You can also get advice from:
- Information prescriptions website - provides contacts for a wide range of support organisations
- NORSACA - a local charity that provides a wide range of support
If you think you need care and support from us visit our care and support in Nottinghamshire page for more information. You will need to have a care and support assessment to find out if you are eligible for care and what type of support we can provide.
Our adult's with Asperger's team support adults with Asperger's Syndrome living in Nottinghamshire and their families and carers.
- give advice about getting a diagnosis
- provide a community care assessment
- help you with a support plan
- help you link up with self-help groups.
You can get help from us if you:
- have been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome or autism, but you do not have an associated learning disability
- are aged 18 years or older.
Find out more
To find out more contact our Asperger's Team by:
- Telephone: 0300 500 80 80.
- email: email@example.com