Events and training courses
Adoption information evening
Come along to watch a presentation explaining what adoption is all about, meet staff to ask any questions you have, and talk to an experienced adopter and hear about their experience of becoming an adoptive parent.
Tuesday 27 November, 6.30pm to 8.30pm (no need to book, but please arrive by 6.30pm).
Friends Meeting House
No need to book, just come along to one of our drop-in events to meet a member of our team and find out more about fostering and adoption.
- Tuesday 20 November, 4pm to 6pm: Arnold Library
- Wednesday 5 December, 3pm to 5pm: Dukeries Library (Ollerton)
- Tuesday 8 January, 2pm to 4pm: West Bridgford Library
- Wednesday 9 January, 11am to 1pm, Piazza, Annesley
- Friday 1 February, 1pm to 3pm: Costa Coffee Retford
- Thursday 14 February, 3pm to 5pm: Mansfield Woodhouse Library
- Wednesday 13 March, 2pm to 4pm: Burton Joyce Library
- Wednesday 3 April, 2pm to 4pm: Carlton in Lindrick Library
- Wednesday 8 May, 2pm to 4pm: Sutton in Ashfield Library
- Tuesday 11 June, 2.30pm to 4.30pm: Southwell Library
- Wednesday 11 September, 3.30pm to 5.30pm: Retford Library
We offer training courses to those who are eligible for support after adoption.
To reserve your place on a course complete our book a training course form.
|Fostering for Adoption Training||
This training is to provide adopters with information about the fostering to adoption process.
7 November 2018
|Meet and Mingle||
This evening is designed to give parents the opportunity to come along in an informal setting to meet members of the ‘Support After Adoption’ service and chat with other adopters, share experiences and learn about adoption support in Nottinghamshire.
14 November 2018