Design and Print
Situated in County Hall, Design and Print is our in-house graphic design and print team, offering a comprehensive list of design and print services - specialising in graphic design, branding, print and signage.
Using colour, photos, charts and illustrations, we can create business documents, newsletters, brochures, prospectuses, folders, booklets, vehicle wraps, wallpaper and signage that demands attention!
What we offer
Graphic design and printing services
We design, create and produce a comprehensive range of material for on-line and off-line purpose that includes but is not exclusive to:
Publications and posters
High and low volume printing such as information packs, leaflets, brochures, prospectuses and posters etc.
Stationery and forms
Letterheads, compliment slips, folders, business cards/visiting cards, pads, notebooks, carbon and NCR (carbonless) sets and forms etc.
Large format printing
Banners, roller banners, pop-up exhibition stands, posters, display boards and wallpapers etc.
A wide range of types and options are available for indoor and outdoor use.
- Calendars, yearbooks/photo-books and diaries etc.
- Laminating, wiro-binding and comb-binding etc.
- Large mail merges, fulfilment – envelope stuffing and mailing and distribution services.
Our complementary services include:
- merchandise: stickers, pens, balloons, mugs, hats, water bottles etc.
- vehicle livery and wraps
- Solutions4Data: our in-house team for scanning and capture services. For both large volume and ad-hoc digitisation of offline material.
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Other local authorities and public sector organisations
- Schools and academies
- Registered charities
We use Forest Stewardship Council Certified (FSC), Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC Certified) and other environmentally accredited papers.
Our one-stop-shop will save you time; please do not hesitate to contact us to hear how we can help.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Leader, Design: Jane Gill - tel: 0115 977 3874
- email: email@example.com
- tel: 0115 977 3318
- Team Leader, Customer Services (Print): Andrew Arnall - tel: 0115 977 3426
Graphic Design/Central Print/Solutions4Data/Central Mail & Distribution/Corporate Print Strategy
- Group Manager, Document Services: Ian Hardy - tel: 0115 977 3829