[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Sensory impairment

We have specialist workers that understand the issues surrounding deafness and sight loss and how it affects children and adults. They can assess your specific needs and discuss with you the level of support you need.

They can:

  • give advice and information from local and national organisations
  • help you claim relevant social security benefits
  • find specialist equipment for you to borrow


web: More information about sensory impairment can be found on our website.

See also

Physical disabilities

EmailMe Logo

With emailme you can receive regular updates about council services and events straight into your inbox.

How do you rate this page?

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close