[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future


In order to erect and maintain scaffold, hoarding or other structures on or over the roads you are required to obtain a licence for each location from the Highway Authority.

Charges for licences will be based upon the length of the proposed structure and on how long it is required to be in the road.


For more information contact us.
web: Find out more information about scaffolding and hoarding, including downloading an application form.

Also see

Advertising at the side of the road

EmailMe Logo

With emailme you can receive regular updates about council services and events straight into your inbox.

How do you rate this page?

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close