[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Respite care

People who look after a sick, disabled or elderly friend or relative sometimes need a break away from their duties. If a carer wants a break, then we may be able to offer respite care in your home or in a residential or nursing home.



For more information contact us.

web: find out more about carers' breaks

EmailMe Logo

With emailme you can receive regular updates about council services and events straight into your inbox.

How do you rate this page?

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close