[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future


Nottinghamshire County Council no longer longer issues Poisons Licences to retailers of regulated substances as members of the public wanting to acquire or import certain chemicals will have to apply for an Explosives Precursors and Poisons [EPP] Licence which are issued by the Home Office.

For more information please visit the Home Office website.


Trading Standards
01623 452005

EmailMe Logo

With emailme you can receive regular updates about council services and events straight into your inbox.

How do you rate this page?

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close