[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Pavement cafe licences

If you wish to operate a pavement cafe within the highway you will require a licence. Our Pavement Cafe Licence page includes guidance on how to apply, along with photographs which illustrate good practice.


For more information contact us.

web: More information about pavement cafe licences.

EmailMe Logo

With emailme you can receive regular updates about council services and events straight into your inbox.

How do you rate this page?

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close