[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Incapacity benefit

Incapacity benefit is paid to people who are unfit for work, and have paid enough National Insurance (NI) contributions in thelast three tax years to qualify.

If you are unfit for work and have paid NI contributions in the last three tax years, you may be able to claim incapacity benefit.

In certain circumstances other people may also qualify.


For more information contact us.
web: More information about incapacity benefit
Nottinghamshire Welfare Rights Service

EmailMe Logo

With emailme you can receive regular updates about council services and events straight into your inbox.

How do you rate this page?

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close