[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Financial assessments for social care services

Assessments are the name we give to the work we do to decide whether you need a social care service from the County Council. They usually involve discussions with you, and often with other people who are involved in caring for you.

A financial assessment will work out your income and how much you will need to contribute towards any care you need.


Adult care financial services
0115 977 2426
More information about adult care financial services.

EmailMe Logo

With emailme you can receive regular updates about council services and events straight into your inbox.

How do you rate this page?

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close