We have specialist teams that understand the issues surrounding deafness and loss of sight. Some of them are deaf and all of them can sign.
They can help both children and adults by
- giving advice and information to deaf or visually impaired people and their carers
- developing mobility skills e.g. travelling independently
- access to other services e.g. guide dogs, talking books
- loaning specialist equipment to you
- helping you with other services that the council provides.
tel: 01623 433 433
minicom: 01623 433 653
web: More information about sensory impairment.
Visually impaired services